Sunday, July 19, 2009

Down Memory Lane




Touring in Kuala Terengganu town is like walking down the memory lane. I was in this beautiful place since 2001 - 2004. This town was very strange to me when i first step on it. The way they talk, the food they eat, their way of life is totally different from my life in SP. Just imagine how am i going to survive there if their biggest superstore was Astaka (we used to call it Askata) and Hock Kee Seng. Hahahaha...funny name right...Everything was old fashion and it just like living in a dead town. Now, let me tell you guys about my college. My college name is Kolej Ugama Sultan Zainal Abidin (KUSZA). Hahahaha..don't be surprise for that name...you think that I'm like 'ustazah" but I'm just a humble 'USTADAH" HAHAHAHA. Okay back to my story, apparently I'm studying in a religious college, but i'm taking TESL ( Teaching English as a Second Language)course. There i was trained to be an English teacher. Being an English teacher doesn't mean that i have to follow the culture of the English people, I do learn their culture through the subjects taken, but i do not follow the bad side of their lifestyle. As one of the religious college students, i have to learn Arabic, Quran Tajwid and some Islamic subjects. For me, this is the utmost give from Lord to me. Why do i said so? Because most of the tertiaryerieducational colleges do not offer religious subjects. Alhamdulillah, I like an eye opener to me, and also a wall for me to protect myself from the hustle and bustle of life. Down memory lane in Kt...hmmmm.. i would say that the transformation was superb. Mydin, Giant, Islamic Memorial Gallery, Pulau Duyong and some other infrastructure. Wow....from a dead city to a happening city. The place that my friend i used to wait for Pokciks' van was no longer exist. If i were to write about this place...i think i would not be able to finish this post. So i decided to end this post for time being..and insya allah i'll continue it next time perhaps.

2 comments:

Cik CT said...

nak pegi nak pegi hock kee seng..huhu.."azreen,itu kalimah,bukan menatang"..

rynd dilla said...

hahahaha....memang tajam tol telinga ustaz tu...nak nangis rase