Tuesday, July 14, 2009

i'm like a cat on hot bricks...


Hahahha..this week i taught idioms to my students. For me idiom is always interesting because i can play with the language in my writing. this is the main objective why i asked my students to write a conversation or a story using the idioms. Wow! 3 Abu Bakar did a good job cause they managed to write it. eventhough it is hard for me to make some of them to write..but alhamdulillah everybody had written it. However, there was a story before all of them could submit the task. A group of boys in my class, well not to say they are not clever, but they are overwhelm in laziness that is why thet hardly complete my work. What i did was, i took a pen drive which belongs to one of the group member and keep it. I will onlyreturn the pen drive if they submit their task before they go back to hostel....Waalla.... it works!!! hahaha..now i know the tricks. So they only have Hobson's choice...hehehe..after recess he submitted the task and i returned his pen drive.

Moral of the Story : Complete your homework or your task even though you are too lazy. OR Miss Azreen will kidnap your pen drive forever...hahahaha

No comments: