Sunday, August 16, 2009

Am I the apple of that person's eyes???


Last week i went for a course in Sp. The course was organised by the Kedah Education Department. It was a co-accademic course. I was delighted to attend that course since my friend Wan from SMK Jerai was there too. Both of us share the same room...hahahaha..we were like on vacation...the whole course was okay...but there's one story that i really want to share with you guys...
This incident happened in the very glory of August 14,2009. I was enjoying my breakfast at the cafe at that moment. suddenly my hp rang...fortunately...i didn't hear it...then, after finish eating my breakfast, i went up to the hall. I checked my hp...and to my suprise... oh, my God... 'that person' called me..but i didn't noticed it. so i checked the time...then i knew that, 'that person' called me at 7.53 am..just imagine...wow! so do you think that i'm the apple of 'that person's eyes???? tell me....please...help me.....