Monday, August 24, 2009

Hmmm....


Today is 25 August 2009, today is my youngest brother's birthday..he turned 22 this year... Yeasterday was 24 august 2009... hmmm...someone's birthday...but i rather not to mention his name here...too confidential... someone who had knocked my heart door..and then let the door open for sometimes before that person slammed it. As that person slammed the door...it broke into pieces.. hmmmm.... this is what we called as life. Apparently, i don't really like to talk about that person. Since i'm a bit bored today.... i just write whatever i want...i do have piles of exam script to read, but i don't have that mood to start. HELP ME! i just feel like resting for the whole school holidays...heheehhehehe....but i need to push, force, drag myself to read all the scripts....hahahaha...this is what we called as language teacher's life....heheheee..but...I love my students....

No comments: