Sunday, August 16, 2009

L.O.V.E


Love is a four letters word... it is very subjective and interpreted differently by us. Love can be an emotion bonding between family members, friends, teacher and students and so on. This special bonding create a special place in our heart. I remember a saying quoted by a friend of mine, "some people come to your life and left their foot prints in your heart". Meaning that this people will remain in our heart, as long as the foot prints are there.
Teenagers would say that love is between a girl and a boy. But at the age of 27, i would love to interpret love as a bonding between humans and the key leads to this bonding is understanding and communication. People may argue...why do you need a good communication in your love since love is unconditional? For me, having a good communication would lead my life to a better future because from communication, i believe, we can produce trust and understanding.
I'm always an open-minded person. I rule my own life and I really hate people who mess around with my life. I love to be myself, cheerful, outgoing, talkative, active and so on...too many to describe... Some people would say that I'm too out spoken. I'm too loud in criticizing...but i don't care..why? because I want to have a wonderful life, so why do I need to bother about other people's thoughts.
To all my beloved viewers, especially my dearest students, please make sure you lead your life as you want it to be. Because you never can turn back your time. Think wisely before you do something, and as long as the action that you want to do is on the right track go ahead. Do not afraid or hesitate cause I'll be just right behind you. Find your love, find your happiness because it will make your life brighter.

1 comment:

Qatrunnada said...

menjadi kata2 smgt utk nada...